Monday, December 10, 2007

1st - Un Important Announcement from Me

(John Mayer's Song)

Now now . . .

What are we goin’ to discuss…
It’s about my favorite singer, not the singer actually…
The used of words that describe something from other angle… cool…
The song and the thought and the way it really connect with me…

Just before you read this… I ALREADY TOLD YOU, it’s not important…
So after you read it and you find it not important… consider you wasting your time…

Here we go…

Name : John Mayer
D.O.B : 16 October 1977
Born in : Bridgeport, bla bla bla somewhere on the world

Inspired by a Stevie Ray Vaughan tape given to him by his father, Mayer began learning to play the guitar at age 13. After practicing his skills for 2 years, John Mayer began to play live in bars and other venues near his home.


Yeah… like you really care…

The first time I heard his music is from dvd which is my friend let me borrow it…
At the first, I thought,” geez… it’s pretty cool, but er… I don’t know…”
So I got back home… wasting time… and the last thing I do is put it in my PS2… play it…
And WALLAH… a human start to play its guitar live… cool…

Ckh… not really into it…
So I do other things and let the concert keep goin’
Until I shock hearing part of song says, “my stupid mouth… bla bla bla…”

So I jump of my bench… and shout “KYAAAAAA….”
That’s not really happened though… hehehe….

But… that’s song is really get into me… stab me right through my heart

OUUCHHHH…

So I started to hear all of his song…
>>>next find its lyric…
>>>next I got enlighten of its meaning…

Tet tet to et… than I become power ranger…
That’s not happened too… hehe…

I started to find another peace of his…
And BOOM… I change to a fan of his song…

COMING NEXT>>> “MY SPECIAL OPINION AND STORY ABOUT EACH OF HIS SONG”.

Wanna try to hear his song? Contact me by my email, or YM, or MSN…
And we find a way to give it to you… if I’m in the mood… hehe…




~~~ I'm Bored ~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah kamu john mayer maniac ya