Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Hell... I Don't Like You...

1.I DON’T LIKE talking to YOU if you’re a kind of person who stares allover places instead to my eyes when conversation take place

· Looking at someone is one way to show respect while talking

· You can understand people better by making eye contact while talking


2.I DON’T LIKE YOU if you’re a kind of person who underestimate and disrespect other with your lame judgment

· You think your opinion must be heard first because you the “smart-est” make you just another “smart-ass” to me

· You think you must be the top priority of all because you’re
some rich boy, richer then other… start to think who the rich one is… you or your father?

3. I DON’T LIKE YOU if you like “faking”

· You laugh because other is laughing while you don’t know the matter they laughing at

It’s Funny because you look Stupid

· You laugh for the thing I said while you don’t understand it and I knew

It’s So-Funny because you look So-Stupid

· You speaking like you know everything while you know nothing

It’s Completely-Funny because you look Completely-Stupid

4. I DON’T LIKE YOU if you can’t share your knowledge to other

· It feels like you scare that you running out of bullet, or missing one of your tricks behind your sleeves.

· It doesn’t impressive though to keep showing same thing over and over.


5. I DON’T LIKE YOU if you don’t know when you must be serious

· Joking is fun, but keep joking all the time, make your life is a joke itself…


6. I DON’T LIKE YOU if you betray your friend.

· Clear…


7. I DON’T LIKE MYSELF if I talk what I don’t like about other but I’m doing it too….



~~~ I Don’t Like Tomato Juice ~~~

No comments: